Grillin' On The Bay and the Brooklyn Chili Smack Down, NYC's only sanctioned BBQ contest and people's choice chili cookoff, is slated for March 27, 2010.
Sponsored by RUB BBQ, the event benefits the St. Mark School in Sheepshead By, Brooklyn. Save the date to hang out and eat.
GRILLIN' ON THE BAY
$75 to $125 to Enter and cook for cash and fabulous prizes
The Brooklyn Chili Smack Down
A People's Choice Chili Contest
Any type of Chili you want to make. -- You call it Chili - We call it Chili
Free to Enter to cook and $100 to the winner!
* Smoke In Da Eye - Past Champion! featuring Clint Cantwell of the Food Network's Burger Challenge
* Purple Turtle Caterers - Returning Champions from the first Grillin' On The Bay.
* Beer Belly Porkers
* iQue featuring Andy O. C. Husbands of the award winning Tremont 647 and contestant on Hell's Kitchen
* Ribs Within featuring Greg Killes of New Jersey's Grub Hut
* King's County BBQ Truck
* Josh Ozersky of the Feedbag formerly of Grub Street with a special guest
- Hide quoted text -
* Wildwood BBQ featuring Big Lou Elrose corporate pitmaster of Wildwood BBQ with Robbie Richter, former pitmaster of Hill Country and current Pitmaster for the soon to be opened Zak Pelaccio's Fatty Que
* Moose's Mayhem
* Atom's Ribs featuring Matt Fisher, former Pitmaster of Wildwood BBQ NYC and current chef at RUB BBQ
* RUB BBQ featuring Scott Smith Pitmaster at RUB BBQ
* Team Agave featuring I Smell Smoke's Steve Farrin, the New England BBQ Society's team of the year for 2009
* Ma's Cue Crew
* Transformer BBQ - Defending Champion!
* Smoke On The Water
* RB's BBQ
* Pearl Lee Q's
* Eat A DonutShare what's interesting to you