I love me a delish snackie from a food truck - even better when said food truck is dishing up some of the best street food to be found.
The best of the best will be serving up fantastic new menu items during the New Yorker Festival. a little something for everyone.
Here's what to expect when you see the trucks roll up:
- Rickshaw Dumpling: Peking Duck dumplings – Hudson Valley duck with Hoisin dipping sauce, five spice cabbage and scallions
- ·Schnitzel & Things: The New Yorker sandwich - chicken schnitzel with lettuce, tomato and a spicy sriracha mayo on a Ciabatta b
- Wafels & Dinges: S’mores Wafel – waffle with marshmallow fluff and Belgian chocolate fu
- Bistro: Chicken Pastilla – a Moroccan pastry special
- NYC Cravings: Porken - a combination of chicken and pork chop over rice with minced pork sauce
- Van Leeuwen: Pumpkin ice cre